Since the rooting of the Android OS has been introduced, we are receiving emails regarding how to root android without computer or the steps to root without pc. There are lot many working tricks, and also we are in the post we are going to share the apps to root android without pc. This post is especially for our reader’s insistence and request, and we never believe in disappointing them. We are sharing the best apps designed and developed for rooted android mobile, and you can enjoy them once you have successfully rooted the device.
Based on the digital news and highlights, people have come in contact with the term android rooting but do they know exactly what the term means? Not really well, but all they know that rooting the android device will help them with lots of benefits which is true. There are critics although claiming the pros and cons of rooting the device yet users are not sure which way to go. Developers across the globe are trying different methods and tricks to root android without pc making it sure about the safety of the device as well. Before you jump on the methods to root android without computer allow us to guide you about what is rooting and other detailed information on the Android rooting process.
- 1 What is Android Rooting?
- 2 How To Root Android Phone Without PC?
- 2.1 Employing Framaroot To Root Without PC
- 2.2 Universal Androot
- 2.3 One Click Root
- 2.4 Kingo Root To Root Android Phone Without PC
- 2.5 iRoot
- 2.6 Z4 Root To Root Any Android Without PC
- 2.7 Easy Rooting Toolkit App
- 2.8 Baidu Root
- 2.9 Towel Root
- 2.10 CF Auto Root
- 2.11 vRoot
- 3 How to Check Whether Your Android Phone Is Rooted Or Not?
- 3.1 List Of Devices Successfully Rooted By Our Root Android Without PC Methods
- 3.2 List Of Confirmed Android Phones Which Can Be Rooted With Above Methods
- 3.2.1 Compatibility For Qualcomm Devices (Gandalf exploit only)
- 3.2.2 Compatibility For MTK Devices (Boromir exploit only)
- 3.2.3 Compatibility For Samsung Devices (Legolas and Aragorn exploits only)
- 3.2.4 Compatibility For Exynos Devices (Sam, Frodo, Legolas and Aragorn exploits only)
- 3.2.5 Compatibility For Omap36XX Devices (Gimli exploit only)
What is Android Rooting?
Android is an OS (i.e. open source OS) where you won’t be having full or complete root access to perform various functions on your smartphone. Rooting is a procedure where one can cross over the limitations and get full access to the OS. Now this rooting would help one to get access to the root of the OS and even provide the basic ability to create global changes. There are various methods available to root your android devices easily. But here we have shared some of the best new working methods. Our tricks to root without pc is absolutely working for most of the device. We have also shared some of the best root without pc apk in this article. Do read the all the instruction carefully before rooting your android device. After rooting it, you can install this rooted apps in you android mobile.
What Is Root?
In the traditional terms, it means strong basis/foundation, the source of identity or the start of something. In the technical terms, to root means experimenting with the Android OS device to unlock the system. To root Android device, the user must be careful about its advantages and disadvantages, also after receiving the proper information about the root, do not even consider doing it on your device without proper guidance.
Rooting the system allows you to customize, remove inbuilt applications and make changes to the system files which are otherwise not allowed on the OS. It is just the way to unlock the device and overcoming the OS limitations without any hassle. Once you have root the android device, you are eligible to access the complete OS without any limitations, taking the control of OS to make the changes and creating the one.
Advantages of Android Rooting
- Are you already struggling with space or storage on the internal memory of the device? Rooting it can come to the rescue. Once you have root the device it becomes easy for you to move the apps stored on the internal storage to SD card because rooting the device can help you to free the internal memory.
- Root android without pc will also help you to utilize any feature with the help of installing the customized ROM helping to make use of updated Android OS on the device.
- Till now what we have experienced the best benefit of rooting android without computer is the unlimited customizations of ROM. These customized ROM will help your device to increase the speed, enhancing the looks and modifying the features as well as options on the device.
- The best feature of root the android without computer is uninstallation of inbuilt apps thus creating more space on the internal storage. In fact, you can even install the apps from the third party category, and therefore it becomes easy for you to enjoy the apps which are otherwise not allowed or installed from the Google Play Store.
Disadvantage of Android Rooting
- The biggest and most common disadvantage to root android without computer is the violation of the device’s warranty. Breaching the warranty of the device or Android OS is the first consequence of rooting the device.
- It does not matter whether you are the expertise of rooting the device or are involved in creating such apps; if you miss any step from the rooting the device procedure or by mistake flashed the zip file, your device will be breached. Which means the warranty of your device will be violated on the permanent basis, therefore to root without pc is a risky job.
Benefits Of One Click Root Android Apps
There are different mediums for the beginners to know and understand about rooting the android device and therefore we cannot blame or fame the appropriate media for it. Several users have posted their doubts to us asking whether rooting the android device without pc is a threat to the OS? Well, it all depends for what purpose you are rooting the device. Some of the websites offer the complicated process of rooting the Android OS whereas it is not. To make the rooting process easy and user-friendly opting for the one click root android apps is the useful alternative. Why? We have listed down the best reasons for your WHY.
- You can root android without pc and all thanks to the one click root android app.
- The one click root apps are free to use and install.
- The rooting complications, errors or the risk factor is almost zero on your Android device.
- The apps are easy to use, even if you are a beginner or new to rooting the device.
- There is no need to buy any application to root device without pc. They all are free.
- On the one click root application, you just have to click on ROOT button and you are done. There are no more hassles.
- Although rooting the device with the one click root android apps does not endanger your data on the device; still, it is advisable to take the backup on the safe side.
- Any Android version can be rooted with one click root apps and that too without pc.
- All the mentioned one click root apps are compatible with Android devices as well, and you can root android without computer.
Points to Remember
Before you jump directly to root android without computer, we would like you to go through the preventive measures before the procedure. These points are useful for those who are the beginner or thinking to root android without pc after reading our post.
- Your Android device should be charged at least to 70%. The Less charged phone will be trouble for you. Rooting Android OS is long procedure and if in between the device runs out of the battery, process can be disrupted thus your device will be useless then.
- The bootloader of the android device should be unlocked.
- The data connection and space should be stable and strong.
- Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging> Enable.
- While rooting the device or after rooting the device any mishap conducts, we are not responsible. This tutorial is for the educational purpose, making our readers aware of the procedure.
How To Root Android Phone Without PC?
After looking and going through the positive responses of the rooted android device users we consider to root android without computer usage is easy and also quick. For this reason, we have shared the methods, tricks or apps to root without pc and these methods are updated from time to time to the latest version. For the beginners or anyone, if you get stuck or confused with the rooting the android device without pc, you can leave your message on this post in the comment section. Let’s move to the methods now of rooting the device without pc.
Before moving to any method we would like to share a important note with you:
“Qd Tricks is not at all responsible for any damage occurs with this given techniques. You can try this trick as per your own risk“
Employing Framaroot To Root Without PC
A framaroot is a normal one click app which can root all kinds of android devices or phones and that too without the use of computers. This particular app was basically developed by Alephzain who was from the XDA forums. With just a single click of this particular app, one could install SU binary and Superuser easily on the smartphone and you will get your answer of how to root android without pc.
Framaroot a root without pc apk currently supports smartphones who have Android version 2.0+. This is the fastest and easiest method to root without PC. All you have to do is just simply download the Framaroot app and then copy the downloaded file into the smartphone or device through the SD.
Steps To Root Android Without PC Using Framaroot
First step would be to download the particular Framaroot app to your PC or smartphone: Download Framaroot Application
Install Framaroot Apk
Now in case you have downloaded the file to your computer, then you need to copy the APK file into the smartphone memory. In case if you have downloaded into the phone, make sure to move it to a specific folder. Once that is done, then you need to install the Framaroot from the given apk file.
Here you need to select the ‘Install Superuser’ option which is present in the Framaroot.
Then you can select any of the given exploits which would appear in the applications.
Reboot System After Success Message
Now you may have to wait and in case you see this message “Success, SU binary and Superuser installed“, it means that your rooted app is successfully installed and you would have to reboot the system in order to use it. Finally you are done with the process of root android without pc methods.
There are various ways for how to root android without computer but the regular methods can be quite complicated. Androot is simple app that could easily help in rooting the Android phone with the simple downloading and installing without the use of the PC. It is so far an easy and working methods to root any android device without computer.
How To Root Without PC Using Universal Androot?
Check Unknown Sources In Settings
First go to the Settings option of your Android Device and selects the Application option. Here you need to click the check box for Unknown source and save it.
Download & Install Universal Androot
Now download and install the app called Universal Androot
Click On Root Option
Once it is success, then you need to launch the app into your cell phone and click on the Root option. You must make sure that you select the right version of the Android cell phone.
Android Phone Is Rooted
Your Android phone is now successfully Rooted. You can now share this trick with your friend who is looking for the query “how to root android without pc“.
Let’s check this best rooted apps which you can now install in your device as your device has been rooted.
One Click Root
The app is developed for the user’s super access to root android without computer. From the name of the app, you can be sure about the one function at least; app is developed to root without pc in single click. The one click root application is simple and has easy UI, and if you are stuck anywhere, you can go for the live chat option available on the app.
- UI is simple and clean.
- It does not matter whether you are a beginner or expertise to root android without pc, the app is user-friendly and thus easy to understand.
- You can root device without pc in a single click.
- If you are stuck anywhere, you can always turn to the live chat and message support
- The application is free to install and use. No hidden charges.
- Stable internet/ data connection is required.
- There are too many ads.
- Some of the android devices are not compatible with one click root application.
Kingo Root To Root Android Phone Without PC
KingRoot is the new application to root any android device without computer. It is the best one click android root apk and it is totally free to download and use. They have both PC & Apk version of their software. They offers the fastest and easiest android rooting experience. It supports almost every device and its having the highest success rate. Their application will save you the trouble of connecting to pc. In just a few steps you will get your android phone rooted.
- Kingo Root on Windows
- KingoRoot On Android
- Kingo SuperUser
- Kingo Super Battery
Steps To Root Android Using KingoRoot Android App
- First go to settings and check for “Unknown Sources” in Security options
- Download KingoRoot app from here
- Install the KingoRoot app and open it
- Click on Root option in the app and wait for few seconds, it will root your device without computer withing few seconds.
- Once it processed, just restart the device.
This software is developed by Mgyun team who had also released vRoot before. This iRoot application support any android mobile or smartphone. It supports Android 2.2 to 4.4 running devices to root it without the use of computer.
It supports more than 150000 models with various brand names. iRoot uses the most advanced rooting technique which give 95% success rate. You can just root or unroot your android device in just one single click.
Z4 Root To Root Any Android Without PC
This is one of the best and the oldest app to root android mobile without the use of computer or pc. It is very easy to use this application. This application is developed by one the member of XDA. This Z4 Root application can root almost every android mobile chipset. If you have the android mobile from the company xolo, lava, micromax, spice then you must try this root android without pc application.
Z4 Root has a higher success ratio than the other rooting application. It is free of ads so that you can use this app in your android mobile without any hindrances. The app is very simple and straightforward in its operation and everyone can use it without any hassle. This is the only application which provide regular updates so that you can get latest and most refined of the rooting app. The application is given in APK file so that you can directly install it in your device.
Easy Rooting Toolkit App
This is one of the best and new working app to root android phone without pc. This easy rooting toolkit will root your mobile and even install the busybox and su files in your mobile. You must have try this app to easily root your android device.
How To Root Using Easy Rooting Toolkit App?
- First download the file from below download link
- Extract all files using any zip extractor
- Go to the folder of extraction and execute the file “RUNME.bat”
- You will get the file as above. Read all the instruction carefully and run it
- Reboot the device after the script finish it execution!
This is one of the best and popular app to root any android mobile without pc or computer. It can root almost every single android device. As per their website, baidu root have rooted more than 6000 devices till now. They do not use Super SU as they have their own SU permission app.
Steps To Root Android Mobile Without Computer Using Baidu Root
- First of all download baidu root application from below given download links
- Now install the apk in your device
- Open Baidu application in your mobile
- Just click on Root button inside the app and wait till success bar reach 100%
- Restart your phone, you android mobile have successfully rooted
This application is developed by Geohot to root android phone without pc easily. It successfully rooted Verizon Galaxy S5, AT&T GS5, Nexus 5, GS4, Note 3 and lots of Latest Android mobile devices. It is very easy and free to download from our website.
How To Download And Use TowelRoot Apk?
- First go to Settings -> Security and enable the Unknown Sources to allow third party apps
- Download towelroot apk from below.
- The apk is totally free to download from this website. Install it in your device.
- Run on TowelRoot application in mobile
- Click on “Make ir ra1n”
- If you device is compatible then you can proceed to next step. If your device is incompatible then you can follow with other application to root your android device without computer.
- Your device will reboot after the application run. You will the message of successfully rooted.
TowelRoot Video Tutorial
If you have any doubts in using this towel root application to root android mobile then comment here. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.
CF Auto Root
This is the new android app to root android without pc. This app is developed by chainfire. It can easily root your samsung mobile and other mobile as well. Download the CF Auto Root as per your mobile device. There so many downloads are available here. You just have to pick up the one as per your mobile device. Visit here to get all the list of CF Auto Root.
- Device must have separate recovery partition and kernel
- The format of Kernal And Recovery must be the boot.img standarad
CF Auto Root Video Tutorial For Rooting Any Android Device
vRoot is one of the best rooting software to root any android device without pc or computer. This tool is developed by Mgyun in China. Officially this tool is released in Chiniese language but later it is translated in English language. This is the easiest tool to root android device without pc.
The latest version of the vRoot is compatible with more than 8000 android devices and also support for newest version of android device.
Step To Root Android Phone Using vRoot
- First of all you need to download vRoot apk file which is shared below
- Go to Setting – Security and enable the option of “Install Apps From Unknown Sources”
- Disable any antivirus installed in your device
- Install the downloaded vRoot application in your device
- Click on Next button and complete the installation
- Open the application and click on Root button to start Rooting process
- Your device will reboot automatically
How to Check Whether Your Android Phone Is Rooted Or Not?
After rooting your android device you need to check whether it is successfully rooted or not. For that you have to follow below given steps:
Download Root Checker app to know and verify the phone is rooted or not.
“Qd Tricks is not at all responsible for mistakes happened in while rooting you device”
List Of Devices Successfully Rooted By Our Root Android Without PC Methods
|1||Alcatel one touch fierce|
|4||Samsung galaxy S3|
|5||Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7102|
|7||Lava iris 454|
|9||Samsung Galaxy note 2|
|11||Samsung Infuse 4g|
|13||CHERRY MOBILE TITAN TV S360 ANDROID 4.1|
|16||Rooted Lava Iris 402|
|17||Alcatel OT 4030D|
|18||Acer Liquid Z3|
|19||Alcatel OT-4033D (POP C3)|
|22||Samsung galaxy proclaim|
|23||celkon signature a107|
|24||celkon signature a118|
|25||Celkon a119 HD|
|26||galaxy duos s7572|
List Of Confirmed Android Phones Which Can Be Rooted With Above Methods
Compatibility For Qualcomm Devices (Gandalf exploit only)
|1||Asus Padfone 1/2|
|2||Asus Padfone Infinity|
|3||Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700KL|
|4||BW T18+ (Fortis Evo)|
|5||Cloudfone Thrill 430x|
|9||Gigabyte GSmart G1315 Skate|
|10||Gigabyte GSmart Rio R1|
|11||Google Nexus 4|
|12||Highscreen Spark/OMEGA Q/Blast/Strike/Boost|
|13||HTC One S|
|14||Huawei Honor Pro (U8950-1)|
|15||Huawei U8815/U8816 Ascend G300/G301|
|16||Huawei U8825D Ascend G330D|
|17||Karbonn Titanium S5|
|20||LG Nitro HD|
|21||LG L7 II P710/P714/P715|
|22||LG Optimus F5 (P875)|
|23||LG Optimus G E970/E975|
|24||LG Optimus L3 II E425|
|25||LG Optimus L5 E610/612/615|
|26||LG Optimus L7 II P710/P713/ P714/P715|
|27||LG Optimus L7 P700/Р705|
|28||LG Optimus LTE 2|
|29||MEDION LIFE P4013|
|30||Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle|
|31||Oppo Find 5|
|34||Pantech IM-A840S Vega S5|
|35||Samsung Galaxy Win I8552|
|36||Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W|
|37||Sony Xperia E C1505/Dual C1605|
|38||Sony Xperia L C210X|
|42||ZTE V880G/ZTE V955|
|43||Waiting feedbacks …|
Compatibility For MTK Devices (Boromir exploit only)
|1||Alcatel OT 4030D S’POP|
|2||Alcatel OT 8008D Scribe HD|
|3||Alcatel OT 997D|
|4||Alcatel OT Idol 6030X/6030D/6030H|
|6||ASUS Memo Pad HD 7|
|7||Chinese Star S7589|
|9||Explay HD Quad|
|10||Explay infinity II|
|12||Explay Surfer 7.32 3G|
|13||Explay Surfer 8.31 3G|
|14||Fly IQ440 Energie|
|15||Fly IQ441 Radiance|
|16||Fly IQ442 Miracle|
|17||Fly IQ443 Trend|
|18||Fly IQ446 Magic|
|19||Fly IQ450 Quattro Horizon 2|
|21||GoClever Fone 570Q|
|23||Highscreen Alpha GTX|
|24||HKC Q79 3G|
|25||Huawei U8836D G500 Pro|
|26||IconBIT NetTAB Space 3G Duo|
|32||Lava iris 405|
|33||Lenovo IdeaPhone P700i|
|34||Lenovo IdeaPhone S720|
|35||Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H|
|36||Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H|
|38||Lenovo S820, S920, A390|
|39||Micromax Canvas HD|
|40||Motorola RAZR D3|
|42||Oppo findway U7015|
|46||Prestigio MultiPhone 4055|
|47||Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 4505DUO|
|48||Sharp AQUOS SH837W|
|49||Star S5 Butterfly|
|50||TeXet NaviPad TM-7055HD|
|53||THL W100 (130711)|
|55||ZOPO C2 Platinum|
|56||ZOPO ZP 910|
|58||ZOPO ZP900 Leader|
|60||ZTE V987 Grand X Quad|
|61||Waiting feedbacks …|
Compatibility For Samsung Devices (Legolas and Aragorn exploits only)
|1||Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262|
|2||Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C|
|3||Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312/GT-S6310|
|4||Samsung Lightray SCH-R940|
|5||Waiting feedbacks …|
Compatibility For Exynos Devices (Sam, Frodo, Legolas and Aragorn exploits only)
|1||Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317|
|4||Impression 9702 (Exynos 4412)|
|8||Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100|
|9||Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020|
|10||Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100|
|11||Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105|
|12||Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0|
|13||Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000|
|14||Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000|
|15||Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777|
|16||Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch – SPH-D710|
|17||Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100|
|18||Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300|
|19||Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305|
|20||Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6200/GT-P6210|
|21||Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800/GT-P6810|
|22||Samsung SGH-i997 Infuse 4G|
|23||Galaxy Note 2 T-889|
|24||Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605|
|25||iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G and CoreX4 3G|
Compatibility For Omap36XX Devices (Gimli exploit only)
|2||Cliq 2 MB611|
|3||Coolpad Quattro 4G|
|4||Droid 2 (a955)|
|5||Droid 2 Global (a956)|
|6||Droid X (MB810)|
|7||LG Marquee LS855|
|8||LG P970 Optimus Black|
|9||Motorola DEFY+ (MB525 / MB526)|
|10||Motorola Droid PRO|
|11||Motorola Droid X|
|13||Parrot ASTEROID Smart|
We are pleased to introduced all these rooting applications as the part of the solution for how to root android phone without pc and we have made sure for our readers as well as users to understand them easily for the implementation. Since the applications has the feature of rooting the android without pc, we have tested them from our technical team on the grounds of device compatibility and the android versions; the benchmark result has come to 100% compatibility ratio with every device. You can share the post with your friends on the social networking sites like Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.